Purchased something from Tuesday Morning and realized that it didn’t meet your needs, it may be possible to return or exchange said item.
This article lists the essentials you should know about Tuesday Morning Return Policy In store and online. The same policy process applies to the exchange of the product.
What is Tuesday Morning Return Policy?
If something you purchase from Tuesday Morning is not exactly what you expected, don’t worry – they’re here to help.
Simply return the item within 30 days of receiving it and receive a full refund.
Tuesday morning refunds and exchanges will be issued in the same payment type as the original purchase.
There are some important things to note about Tuesday morning return policy without receipt. However, so be sure to read through our guide below.
- Items must be in original condition and with all original packaging and
- You must provide proof of purchase (like a receipt or label) with valid
government identification (must need in-store) to receive a refund.
- If you have received a defective or damaged item, please send photos of the defect along with your return package to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Tuesday morning refunds request process.
- Items should be unused and Items in the same condition, sale, and clearance
items, are not eligible for a return.
accept exchanges only if the item you received is defective or not as described (picture perfect).
If you have any questions or need assistance with your Tuesday morning returns, please contact them at phone 1-800-457-0099, timing Monday–Friday, 8 am–5 pm, or email at email@example.com.
How To Return Tuesday Morning Items for a Full Refund?
You can return Tuesday Morning items in two ways:
If you are returning an item that was purchased in Tuesday morning in-store
holiday sale, please follow these instructions:
- All you need to do is contact customer service by the above numbers and let them know what product you are returning, the legal reason why you are returning it, with your original purchase receipt Items plus the items should be unused remember the expected items are not allowed.
- You must provide proof of purchase with valid government identification to receive a full refund or item exchange.
The product was purchased in-store, please consult the above specific stores return policy.
If you are returning an item that was purchased online, please follow these instructions.
The product is online purchased following the below process:
- Return your item within 30 days of receiving it.
- Include a copy of your receipt or digital proof of purchase.
- Ship the product back to them in its original packaging.
Tuesday Morning Exchange Policy
The same criteria apply to the Tuesday morning exchange policy as the refund policy with the same time limit.
- Bring your original receipt with you when returning an item. Stores require this as proof of purchase to process a return.
- If your purchase wasn’t made using a credit card or debit card, bring along Whatever documentation you used to make the purchase a copy of your driver’s license, for example.
Follow the store’s instructions meticulously to Tuesday morning perks return policy. Store staff are trained to handle returns efficiently, so please do not hesitate to ask them any questions about how the process works.
|Company Name||Tuesday Morning Return|
|Return Days||30 days|
|Refund / Exchange||Customer choice|
|Online Purchase||Yes, you have to request online first for|
online purchase items.
|Original Packaging Required||Yes|
|Probability of Success Return||High if all conditions follow properly.|
|Conditions||➜ For refund of product requests within 30|
days of the purchase date with the original
➜ Items that have been used removed will
not be accepted.
➜ You are responsible for any shipping costs associated with returning an item.
➜ Refunds will be credited to the original payment method
|Exceptions||Sale and clearance items are not|
eligible for returns
Tuesday Morning stores have a very generous policy. But before you start choosing them, there are a few best practices you should keep in mind when it comes to returns.
Know the store’s return policy ahead of time This may seem obvious, but it’s important to research the store’s return policy in advance so that you’re not caught off guard when it comes to official guidelines.
In Addition, You don’t need to go through each company’s return policies. We have prepared simple guides to help you understand all the return policies of different stores in one place.