When you’re looking for a new hair color or trying out some new product for the first time, it can be nerve-wracking to buy without knowing whether you’ll like it.
Fortunately, Sally Beauty has your back. Not only do they have a generous 30-day return policy, but they will even refund your money or exchange your product if you decide you don’t want the items after using them!
What Is Sally’s Beauty Return Policy?
Sally Beauty Supply does accept returns and exchanges on opened or used products, except for defective merchandise.
Defective merchandise can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase, with a valid receipt.
How To Return a Sally Beauty Product Without Receipt?
If you do not have a receipt, store credit will be issued. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Shipping charges will only be refunded if the return is a result of an error on Sally Beauty’s part.
If you do not have a receipt for a refund and return, store credit will be issued. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Shipping charges will only be refunded if the return is a result of an error on Sally Beauty’s part.
Return and Exchange Conditions
Sally Beauty’s return policy is pretty straightforward:
- You can return most items within 30 days of purchase, as long as you have your original receipt and the item is in its original condition.
- There are a few exceptions to this rule, though: clearance items, digital products, and special orders are all final sales and can’t be returned.
- Hair dye, shampoo, and nail polish must be the same in original packaging and this item only proceeds return or exchange policy if customers have genuine reasons.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To return any furniture and salon equipment please note that a 20% restocking fee may apply
How To Return Sally Beauty Products?
If you need to return an item, just bring it to your nearest Sally Beauty store.
If you bought your item online, you can either return it in-store or ship it back to it.
- If you need to return an item to Sally Beauty, you can do so by taking it to a store location near you or by mailing it back to the company.
- If you choose to return your item in-store, you will need to bring a valid photo ID and the credit card used to make the purchase.
- For covid-19 security Sally Beauty’s returns center; Just make sure to include your order number and reason for return on the paperwork.
To initiate a return, simply contact customer service and have your order number ready. You will then be given instructions on how to proceed with your return.
- Returns made by mail will need to include the original packing slip and be sent back within 30 days of the purchase date.
- All returns will be refunded in the form of the original payment.
Overall, the return policy for Sally Beauty is pretty standard and straightforward. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange.
There are a few exceptions to this policy, such as final sale items, but otherwise, it’s a pretty fair and reasonable policy. So if you’re thinking about purchasing from Sally Beauty, you can do so with confidence knowing that you can return the item if it’s not to your liking.
In Addition, You don’t need to go through each beauty supply company’s return policies. We have prepared simple guides to help you understand all the return policies of different stores in one place.