New Balance has a restricted return period. You can return all New Balance items within 45 days.
But while returning items, verify that orders must be in new condition, as received, and Except for non-returnable items, all products can be returned.
New Balance shoe return policy Terms and conditions had a list of Non-Returnable Items, such as Underwear, Face masks, Custom shoes, and items marked as non-returnable On-page.
When it comes to New Balance’s return policy on worn shoes, the firm states clearly that the return must be unworn; the company will not accept used items nor refund for worn shoes.
If you purchase New Balance products online, exchanges are not permitted.
If you want to exchange a product, you must return the one you bought and place a new order.
New Balance Refund Policy
New Balance refunds are issued in the same manner as your original payment method. Once your return has been processed and your refund has been distributed, you will receive a confirmation email.
New Balance does not refund shipping expenses.
Details of New Balance Refund Policy
- Discounts from online promotions are applied to and spread among your purchase’s eligible items. A discount percentage will be forfeited if you return a piece of your purchase.
- The amount of the payment for returns made on Gift Cards will be loaded back onto the original card.
- Refunds will be credited to an eGift Card, which can be used online or in stores if the bank account or credit card used to make the purchase is no longer active.
- They would issue you a new eGift with a value equal to the refund if your return was made using an eGift.
New Balance Exchange Policy
It is suggested to return your goods and place a fresh order before making any exchanges. They frequently modify their inventory, and some sizes and colors can run out.
New Balance Online Return Policy
Following are the instructions if you are returning items via shipping:
- Visit the New Balance Returns section.
- By using the order number and shipping ZIP code, look for your order.
- Choose the products you want to return.
- If necessary, print a free USPS label.
- Pack the item with care to avoid damage during transportation.
- Drop off the parcel at the nearby USPS office.
A duplicate of the packing slip should be placed in the box. If you don’t have the packing slip, you can submit the sales receipt with the item or a printout of the email confirming your purchase.
Remember, While Returning New Balance Products
- Claim a pre-paid USPS return label if you are returning something from an address in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, another U.S. territory, or an APO/FPO address.
- Once UPS scans your item, you will receive a refund if your order was eligible for one and you chose to get one immediately. You will be charged the item’s original price if your order is not received within 30 days after the UPS scan.
- Please take up to 21 days after we receive the shipment for us to execute your refund and credit your account if your order was not eligible for InstaCredit or you did not choose to receive it.
- Refunds for the purchase price and applicable taxes will be issued to the payment source.
How to Return an Order to a Store?
Items purchased from the official New Balance website can be returned to local retail or factory stores.
You must provide your packing slip, sales receipt, or purchase confirmation email to return things to a shop.
To discover a store nearby, use the company’s store locator and filter your search by the retailer, store category, or area.
Bring the packing slip or the email confirming your order to the store. Additionally, refunds for in-store returns are done right away.
Only items purchased at New Balance stores may be returned there. In that situation, certain store policies will be in effect.
We hope this New Balance return policy guide has been helpful to you. besides, here you can find return and refund policies for similar shopping sites like Hoka, Nike, Zappos, Birkenstock, Shoe Carnival, Adidas, and many more.