CVS makes it easy to return and exchange unwanted or wrong medicine items. Read on to learn the details of the CVS Return Policy and Methods for the Returning
As we all know, CVS Pharmacy is America’s leading retail store pharmacy company. Their stores feature on-trend beauty departments, photo labs, and general merchandise.
CVS Pharmacy Return Policy
If you purchase any beauty product or medicine from CVS, you can even return the items if you didn’t find it good for you, the wrong product, or due to any other reason.
You can return product to CVS within 60 days.CVS
However, be sure to have an original receipt on hand to ensure you get a full refund.
Now let’s take look at How do you return the item in the CVS store or cvs.com.
Once you read this guide, it is easy for you to return the purchased item without anyone’s help.
If you purchased from Store or CVS.com, you can return it to any CVS Pharmacy store within 60 days of purchase for an exchange or refund subject to certain restrictions and requirements.
CVS Return Without Receipt
If you’re returning an item to CVS without a receipt, you have the option to exchange it for the same item or receive store credit.
The value of the exchange or credit will be equal to the lowest advertised value of the item in the past 60 days.
Please note that CVS reserves the right to limit or deny returns in certain cases.
CVS Makeup Return and Exchange Policy
CVS makes it easy for you to return makeup products, whether you bought them in-store or online.
You have up to 60 days after purchase or delivery to make returns. No matter if the item has been opened or used, you can return it to CVS with the original receipt and get a full refund.
Don’t have the receipt? No worries! CVS accepts returns without the receipt for store credit.
Special Notes for CVS Return
Read the following rules for an easy return to CVS.
- CVS Return process is managed by a third party, they verify your request to ensure correct refunds of items.
- 60 Days time limit for return and exchange.
- The item should be unopened, and in new/original condition.
- Items purchased from CVS Pharmacy store can only be returned at the store.
- You must show some proof of purchase like an invoice, or purchase receipt.
- If you have no receipt then a valid ID Proof is required like a driving license or identification card which is issued by the state, U.S. passport, or Government.
- You get a Refund amount in the form of the original payment method.
- Without receipt, once your return request is approved by management, is processed on CVS/pharmacy money card.
(1-800-746-7287) Monday-Friday 8 AM – 10 PM ET, Sat. & Sun. 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET.
|CVS Store Locator||Find Nearest CVS Store|
|Search by ZIP code or state to find the nearest CVS store|
|CVS Return Policy||CVS offers a 60-day satisfaction guarantee for most items|
|If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return it for a refund or exchange|
|Contact CVS Customer Service for instructions on how to return your item|
|Prescription Support||CVS Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-800-746-7287|
|CVS Specialty Pharmacy Customer Service: 1-800-237-2767|
|MinuteClinic Customer Service: 1-866-389-ASAP (2727)|
How to Return Non-prescription CVS Products?
Non-prescription items including Vitamin supplements, Counter drugs, non-prescription glasses, beauty & personal care products, Health Care devices, etc can be returned to CVS within 60 days of purchase.
There are certain exceptions and special things which you should take note of while returning to CVS store:
- First of all, verify whether the item which you want to return is eligible for return or not as per the above special notes.
- If you have no receipt then you need to show valid ID Proof is required like a driving license or government identification.
- Returns made at CVS also pass through a third-party verification process. Once they verify your return, then you will be provided with the refund in the original form of payment.
Return by Mail
if you made a purchase from CVS.com, you can online return or by mail. While returning by mail, you may contact CVS customer service and then proceed further.
You have to return your product to the return address, which is mentioned in your purchased invoice.
Once CVS receives your returned item, they will process it and release your refund in the same form as the payment method.
(1-800-746-7287) Customer service hours Monday-Friday 8 AM – 10 PM ET, Sat. & Sun. 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM ET.
How To Return Opened Item?
As we know the beauty product is compatible with skin and it could be known only after opening it, In this salutation, CVS gives you an opportunity to return these items even if you have opened it to check whether it suits you or not.
On returning the item (beauty & personal care and health care products) you have to provide an original invoice (for online purchase) or receipt (for in-store purchase).
Non Returnable Item
- Prescription Medicines
- Gift cards, prepaid cards, and phone cards
- Special order items such as footwear, motorized scooters, and lift chairs
- Clearance and Discounted Items
If you aren’t satisfied with this Return Guide, Furthermore if you have any queries you can write in the comment section. Or call CVS Customer Care at 1-800-746-7287. CVS staff are happy to help, and may even be able to offer solutions you didn’t think of.