If you’re not happy with your purchase from Target’s Cat & Jack line, you can return it within one year for a full refund. Here’s what you need to know about the return policy and warranty.
Cat and Jack is a clothing brand available exclusively at Target. Over time it quickly became a favorite among families with children.
Target’s in-house design team created the line, which offers trendy, affordable clothing for kids or babies. You might not be able to find the line in all locations, but you can always order online on Target.com if you are not near one of their stores.
What is the Cat and Jack Return Policy?
The Cat and Jack Return Policy and Warranty at Target are a win-win when shopping. Now, let’s take a closer look at it and get back to buying our favorite products guilt free!
Cat and Jack are so confident in their items that they offer a 365 days return policy, meaning you can send back most clothes within a year of purchase. This warranty ensures the clothing will last for at least a year.
To make a return, you will need the following items: You can find your receipt or packing slip in the email you received when you placed your order. If you don’t have your credit card handy, you can still return the order by providing a store credit.
What is Cat and Jack Refund or Exchange Policy?
If an item doesn’t last long, you can take it back to Target and receive your choice of a refund or exchange. With their pledge to make clothing that kids love, they’re sure that your child will be satisfied with anything you buy.
Even if the clothes tear or fall apart within the first year, they’ll accept a return with no questions asked.
If you just want to change your mind about an unused item which is in like-new condition, you have the standard 90 days of free returns to take advantage of; worn items cannot be returned unless there’s a defect.
Recommended: Target Return and Refund Policy
How to Make a Return?
There are two types of returns :
Cat and Jack Return Policy In Store:
- Find the Target store nearest to you.
- Next to the Guest Services desk is a return logo. Simply head over there and tell them what you would like to return.
- They’ll ask to see your credit card statement and packing slip, as well as the receipt for the purchase.
- After they’ve verified your info, they’ll process the return and either give you a refund or issue you a store credit.
Cat and Jack Return Policy Online:
Here’s what you need to do in order to get your money back:
- Log in to your account
- Navigate to the order details page
- Update the details of your return and save it
- Sign in to your Target.com account to access the homepage.
- On the “My Account” tab, click on “Orders” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the order you wish to return and click on “Return Items”.
- Choose the items you would like to return and select the reason for your return.
- Put the shipping label on the outside of the package.
- The UPS address is the return address for the Target store.
- After you mail your items to Target, they will process the refund or store credit.
- The Cat and Jack warranty is one year long, which means it’s essential to keep your receipt in a safe place. You can also get Target to send you an online receipt, which will make it simple to keep track of.
The Cat and Jack Warranty or Products Return Without Receipt?
We know you’re taking a chance when you buy shoes online, so Cat and Jack offer a Warranty on Shoes. Cat & Jack also offers a warranty for their shoes.
You cannot use a worn item’s warranty if you do not have the original receipt. This means that, once an item is opened, it can’t be returned unless the store staff finds your purchase on their system and issues you a store credit.
You can find clothes for your baby, toddler, big kid, and everything in between. The sizes range from newborn up to size 17-18 you can return them and receive a full refund or store credit.
Recommended: Are Dogs Allowed In Target Store?
As for their designs, that largely comes down to personal taste. Target offers a wide variety of clothing brands, each with different returns and warranties.
They will accept them if you are within the warranty period. If an item has a defect or it’s not as described in their warranty, you can return it for a refund or credit.
Most brands give you 90 days from the date of purchase to return your purchase for a refund or store credit. Electronics usually have a 60 days return policy.