If you’re thinking about buying Vtech products for your child, be sure to check out the return policy. Although Vtech is a great company, they don’t always have the best return policies, so it’s important to know where you stand.
Vtech is known as video technology limited. It is a global supplier of electronic learning products from infancy to preschool. Vtech offers residential phones, educational toys, electronic manufacturing services, cardless headsets, integrated access devices, baby monitors, and much more.
What Is Vtech Return Policy?
VTech wants you to be delighted with your purchase. If you are not totally happy for any reason, you may return anything purchased via VTech Online for a refund within 90 days after purchase.
The toy must be in its original state. A toy must be returned in its original packaging, along with all papers and the original packing slip. Customers should log into their Club VTech account to receive return instructions as well as two downloadable forms to submit with their return.
You must need to follow the below instructions while making a return to VTech.
- Only things purchased through your VTech online order should be returned. Any items not included on the RMA form that are returned will not be processed. Any other things included in the package are not returnable or replaceable. Only items purchased through VTechkids.com are eligible for refunds.
- Remove all of your product’s batteries and attachments. Batteries, accessories, and store-bought goods that are returned with your product are not returnable or replaceable.
- Place the merchandise in a shippable carton, preferably the same one that you received it in.
- Include your name, address, RMA number, and reason for return on the preprinted form.
- By fastening a copy of the return form to the top of the shipping carton, you can use it as a shipping label. Your package will be refused by the warehouse if you do not utilize the provided label. Please do not send your merchandise to any address other than the one on the label.
- They cannot be held liable for things that are not delivered to us or are damaged by the carrier. Please return the product postage paid and insured for loss or damage. They are unable to accept shipments that have been sent postage paid.
- Credit will be granted to the original account billed for the purchase after we receive your delivery.
- The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
What If You Received The Wrong Product?
If you received an incorrect product. You need to contact VTech Customer Service using the “Contact Us” form found under the “Support” tab on the VTech website, www.vtechkids.com.
They will quickly dispatch the proper item and issue a UPS Call Tag to pick up the incorrect item once they have confirmed the wrong product was shipped.
What To Do When You Received a Damaged or Defective Item?
Any damaged packages should be refused by the customer. If you are unable to deny delivery (because you are not at home, for example), immediately alert UPS of the damage, then notify VTech Customer Service via our “Contact Us” form found under their Support link at www.vtechkids.com, and they will mail a replacement.
You can also contact VTech customer service at 1-800-521-2010.
Does VTech Offer Any Exchange Policy?
VTech does not offer any exchanges. There is nothing mentioned about the exchange policy on VTech’s official website.
If you want to exchange your product, you need to return the item for a refund, then place an order for a replacement.
VTech Refund Policy
Once they received your return package, they will process the refund. Refund will be credited in the original form of the payment. It will take 2-3 business days.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Vtech customer service phone number?
|Return Time Limit||90 days|
|Restocking Fee||Yes 15%|
|Refund / Exchange||Customer choice|
|Online Purchase||You can return an item at Online only.|
|Original Packaging Required||Yes|
|Probability of Success Return||Medium|
|Conditions||➨ Original packaging and purchase receipt required.|
➨ VTech does not offer any exchange.
➨ They charge a 15% restocking fee on return.
➨ Shipping charges are non-refundable
➨ The refund will be credited back to your initial payment method.
The return policy is different for each Vtech product, so make sure you read the fine print and consider your options. Check out the Vtech return policy. Don’t forget to read their warranty policies for specific products, too.
I hope this article has been helpful. If you have any questions or want to know more about a product, please feel free to comment below. I’m always willing to help!