Patagonia is one of the most trusted brands in the world. With that in mind, it’s important to know what the company’s return, repair policy means for you and how you should be approaching it.
What is the Patagonia Returns Policy?
When you purchase any product from Patagonia, whether online or in-store, there is no defined return time frame return policy. This policy applies to any item you purchase, including clothes, gear, and accessories. The only exception to the return policy is products Refunds made up to one year after the purchase can be applied as a Patagonia merchandise credit.
The main benefit of this policy is that you can always exchange or return an item if it does not fit or is not what you expected. Another big perk of the Patagonia Return Policy is that it allows you to take advantage of discounts and sales that may be available at the time of purchase.
Conditions of Patagonia Returns/refunds
- You can return products to authorized dealers, but only for the ones, you purchased from them originally.
- If you purchased the product elsewhere, returns are possible with mail to Patagonia or in-store at any authorized dealer.
- Because of a viral pandemic, Patagonia promised to process returns within a week. Even if you ship your items in for repair, you could expect weeks waiting for your returns.
- All items must be in the same condition as when they were received, including all original packaging and accessories.
- Items that have been worn, used, or damaged in any way are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit or cash.
How To Return Products?
You can return items to Patagonia in two ways:
Patagonia Online Returns
To initiate a return online on the Patagonia website by visiting their Returns section. After agreeing to and completing the returning process the two options will appear:
- Return with the order number
- Return without an order number
Return with the order number
Follow these steps to return with the order number
If you want to return your order, all you have to do is:
Right, Click on the button to enter your order number. Enter your order number and all the necessary details then click on the item you want to return from your order history.
We recommend you to do the $5 return shipping label print with you, which includes tracking and insurance for your package Because in case of a lost or damaged package, you can have the refund given back to you.
Return without the order number
Follow these steps to return without the order number
- Open the Patagonia website after that you have to visit the returns page to print the return form.
- After printing you have to fill the form with all the legal information including your id proof, mailing address, and return reasons.
- End the form with your signature and pack the parcel in its original packaging with the proof of purchase.
- Ship back the package to 8550 White Fir St Reno, NV 89523. If you value your safety, we recommend you do choose the parcel company that has tracking and refunds back in case of loss or damage.
If you have any questions about the return policy, please feel free to contact customer service at 1.800.638.6464 on working days from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In-store Patagonia returns
To return the Patagonia items in- store all you have to do is these simple steps:
- Find the nearest Patagonia store.
- Send the invoice or packing slip shipped with your order (if available, send along the original form of payment too), if you have any questions, please contact them!
- prepared to provide your order number, the name of the product you purchased, and your reason for wanting to return it.
- Patagonia believes in supporting their authorized dealers so you have to deal with dealers in case of returns or you can contact Patagonia’s customer service department.
Gift Card Return or Refund
For gift cards Yes, Patagonia offers merchandise credit if you return the unwanted gifts. Credits can be used to purchase new Patagonia items or other brands from a catalog of brands. To use your credits follow the below steps:
For gift cards, you also have two options with and without an order number
If you don’t know the original order number that the gift was shipped to stores by you, and if you have the order number you can send it back to customer service for processing via mail or online. After it is processed, you will receive a refund.
|Return Days||No time limit|
|Refund / Exchange||Customer choice|
|Online Purchase||Yes, You have to do an online request for an item return or refund|
|Original Packaging Required||Yes|
|Probability of Success Return||Medium|
|Conditions||➨ Make sure the item hasn’t been used or isn’t damaged.|
➨ Return to any authorized dealer.
➨ Expect weeks waiting for your returns.
➨ Items that have been worn, used, or damaged in any way are not eligible for a refund
➨ Refunds will be issued in the form of store credit or cash.
|Exceptions||One-year returns will be refunded as a merchandise credit|
If you are unhappy with a purchase you have made from Patagonia, offer a full refund of the original purchase items. You must return your item in its original condition and packaging. You will also be responsible for any shipping costs incurred in returning your item.
If you’re looking to buy anything from Patagonia, be sure to read their return policy. This will help you understand what needs to be done to get your purchase processed and sent back to you. Given these generous return policies, it’s clear that Patagonia values its customers’ satisfaction above all else.
Furthermore, you don’t need to go through each company’s return policies. Here we’ve rounded up returns and exchange guide on L.L.Bean, Marmot, Columbia Sportswear, The North Face, REI Co-o, Outdoor Research, Kuhl, Rab and many more
One thought on “Patagonia Return and Exchange Policy + Easy Refund”
Patagonia’s return without tags states that customers can return items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. If an item is returned without tags, Patagonia will accept it for an exchange or store credit. All exchanges and store credits must be sent to Patagonia’s Online Returns Center.