Whether you’re a fan of Oakley sunglasses, apparel, or accessories, you’re sure to find something you love at Oakley. Unfortunately, sometimes the things we buy don’t work out how we thought they would. That’s why Oakley has a return policy in place to make sure you’re happy with your purchase.
Oakley is an eyeglasses brand based in Paris. EssilorLuxottica has a subsidiary in Lake Forest, California. Sunglasses, sports visors, ski/snowboard goggles, watches, clothes, backpacks, shoes, optical frames, and other accessories are among the products that the firm designs, develops, and manufactures.
Oakley has 178 store locations across the United States and more than 600 patents in the areas of eyeglasses, materials, and performance gear.
Oakley Return Policy [No Receipt, Online, Store]
Oakley has a straightforward return policy that allows customers to return most items within 45 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a refund, items must be in new, unused condition and with all the original packaging. You can return the item in-store or online, but you must have the original receipt or packing slip that came with the item.
You can return sunglasses, vault, outlet, prescription sunglasses. Apart from that Oakley eyewear products are warranted for two years from the date of purchase.
Oakley Stores accept the return of your orders purchased on Oakley.com. Simply bring your item, proof of purchase, and original packaging, after that they will guide you through the return process. Find the nearest Oakley store on the store locator.
Oakley Return Term and Conditions
You can return your purchased items without difficulty if you follow these criteria:
- To return an item, you must request a Return Authorization within 45 days of purchase.
- After that, you have 30 days to return the item.
- customized products are not returnable.
- Only items in their original condition will be accepted.
- If the Oakley quality isn’t up to par, you can return it in full.
- Goods can be repaired if they are in good condition.
These are the basic guidelines for the Oakley Return.
During the covid pandemic, the number of clients is limited to preserve social distance. Oakley team has access to face covers. Cleaning is done properly. The outfitters are being backed up.
What Is Oakley Return Process?
The following procedure is described the Oakley Return:
- Complete our online return request at https://www.oakley.com/en-us/support/order-return.
- After that choose between UPS Store dropoff (with or without a printed label) and UPS Pick-Up for your return.
- Deliver the parcel to UPS.
- If your return has been processed and a refund has been issued, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Once your refund has been completed, please allow up to 5 business days for the credit to appear on your account.
- If you have any further questions, please contact Oakley using the information provided below.
Oakley Holiday Return Policy
If you purchased an item between October 17, 2023, and December 31, 2023, you may eligible for a refund based on your original payment method until January 31, 2024.
The item must be returned in its original packaging, which must be in fresh and saleable condition. (Saleable condition refers to the state in which your things were received.)
Note: Custom products are not returnable.
About Oakley Exchange Policy
The item purchased with the original purchase receipt can be exchanged within 45 days of purchase. As stated in the Oakley Return and Exchange Policy, there are various restrictions and regulations that must be followed while returning goods.
- When the item is in good condition or is in its original form, an exchange is permissible.
- Same as before, you have 45 days to return your order.
- You’d also get your RA in exchange.
- Items that are defective or damaged cannot be exchanged.
- The exchange policy is only valid for a single transaction.
What is Oakley Refund Policy?
There is usually a question about the refund after returning goods. The refund process will begin after the returned products have been verified. A refund amount will be issued in the original form of the payment. Refunds are only given when the items are in their original condition.
It will take 15 business days for the refund to be processed. And the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
The Oakley Company’s customer service number is 1 (800) 403-7449. And the email address is email@example.com
The return authorization is valid for 45 days from the receipt’s actual purchase date.
The item must be returned within 30 days of its original purchase according to the RA generation.
No, Because all Oakley Custom items are built to your exact specifications.
|Return Time Limit||45 Days|
|Return Label||Not Always|
|Refund / Exchange||Customer’s preference|
|Online Purchase||You can return and exchange at online and Oakley stores.|
|Original Packaging Required||Yes|
|Probability of Success Return||Medium|
|Conditions||➨ Original receipt and packaging|
➨ Only one purchase is covered under the exchange policy.
➨ Oakley charges a 15% restocking fee on special order return
➨ Shipping charges are non-refundable
➨ The refund amount will be issued in an original form of payment or store credit.
To Sum Up!
You now have details of Oakley’s return, exchange, and refund policies. As previously stated, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your goods. Similarly, after generating a Return Authorization for your goods, you can exchange them within 45 days. Moreover, after certifying your returned merchandise, you will receive your refund within 15 days.
Hopefully, by using the information you were able to figure out all of your answers. Besides this If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments after reading this article, please leave them in the box below.