If you are not satisfied with the product and want to return it? Or do you change your mind after making a purchase and want to change your order? You will get your all answers here. You just need to do one thing, read the Micro Center return policy. Here we explain in detail.
Micro Center is an American computer retailer. Micro Center offers more computers and electronic devices than any other retailer. Therefore, they sell almost everything including desktops, PCs, gaming PCs and laptops, iPad, Graphics cards, Mac book, and accessories.
Micro Center Return or Exchange Timeframe
From the date of purchase, the following timeframes are eligible for return or exchange:
15 calendar days
- Camcorders and projectors
- Desktop / Notebook computers
- Digital cameras
- 3D printers, 3D scanners, and CD/DVD duplicators
All the other products can be returned within 30 days of the purchase. While Return the products in their original packaging, including any accessories and any materials used to acquire them.
Holiday Return Policy
The company has extended the return period for products purchased during that time as part of our early Black Friday discounts.
Micro Center offers a special holiday return policy that allows customers to return items purchased after November 1 and before January 31st for a full refund until February 28th.
Restrictions still apply to things that aren’t returnable.
Products Not Eligible For Return
There are some products that aren’t returnable.
- Opened software
- Electronic software
- Gift cards
- VR headsets, headphones, AirPods, and Earbuds
- All phones
- Smartwatches, fitness trackers, and accessories
- Face mask and gloves
Micro Center Online Return Policy
Micro Center’s return policy for products purchased online differs differently from the Micro Center return policy in shops. You need to follow some simple steps for an online return.
- Contact customer service to have the merchandise shipped to the distribution center.
- Give your order number, SKU number, and the nature of the problem to customer service.
- You will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by customer care. It’s important to remember that it’s only good for 10 days.
- If you opt to return the time to a local store rather than mail it back to the distribution center, a packing slip will suffice and the RMA will not be required.
- Simply submit the product together with the RMA for an online return. Without it, no merchandise will be provided.
- Once you’ve received the RMA, repack the device in its original packaging, being sure to include any manuals, cables, discs, or other accessories that came with it. You won’t have to pay any open box fees as a result of this.
- Add a copy of the original packing list that arrived with the order to the package and save the original.
- Send the cargo to Micro Facility’s distribution center using any shipping method you like, including the postal service, FedEx / UPS, and prepaid shipping expenses and insurance.
- Returns should be sent to the Micro Center Distribution Center at the following address:
Micro Center online returns,
RMA#, 2701 charter street, suite A,
Columbus, Ohio 43228
What Is Micro Center Exchange Policy?
Micro Center Exchange Policy allows customers to return or exchange products within 30 days of purchase. Customers can return or exchange an item in its original packaging, along with the original receipt and UPC code.
Customers may also be asked to provide proof of purchase. Returns and exchanges must be accompanied by a valid photo ID. Additionally, some items may not be eligible for a return or exchange due to their nature (e.g., opened software, etc.).
Customers should contact their local store for more information about specific items.
However, there are 2 ways to exchange your purchased product. The first one is you can exchange it online or the second is you can bring it to one of the nearest Micro center stores.
In both cases, return the product in a new condition, including its accessories, any material it was purchased with, UPC, and packaging.
Micro Center Refund Policy
You’ll get your money back in the same way you paid it. Payment processing can take up to 14 days. If you paid with a credit/debit card, you must have the card with you when you return it. It may take up to 5 business days for credit card refunds to be processed.
You’ll get a Micro Center Gift Card as a refund when you return a gift.
|Company Name||Micro Center|
|Return Time Limit||15-30 Days|
|Receipt Required||Not Necessary|
|Refund / Exchange||Customer’s preference|
|Online Purchase||You can return and exchange it online and at any Micro center store.|
|Original Packaging Required||Yes|
|Probability of Success Return||Medium|
|Conditions||➨ Not require original receipt and packaging|
➨ The company offers a holiday extended return period
➨ Shipping charges are non-refundable
➨ The refund amount will be issued in an original method of payment or a Micro Center Gift Card
|Exceptions||VR headsets, microphones, AirPods, Earbuds, All phones, opened software, face mask, smartwatches|
Micro Center offers a 15 – 30 day money-back guarantee. If the product does not meet your expectations, you have 30 days to return it. You can make changes to your product before it is printed. If you receive a defective item, there is no need to return it; simply notify them and they will issue a complete refund.
Please let us know if you think we overlooked any important topics to cover in the comments area. If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section.