Nike has a standard return policy that allows customers to return items bought from any Nike store or website within 60 days of the original purchase date. To be eligible for a return, items must be in their original condition, unused and unwashed.
If you want to return your Nike product, you must provide the original receipt or other proof of purchase, You can visit the Nike website to initiate a return. Custom Nike By You shoes are part of that.
Returns are free for Nike Members. Alternatively, you can return your item to a Nike store if one is nearby. Some products, such as personalized or customized products, are not eligible for return.
Nike Return Policy Without Receipt
The Nike return policy states that they do offer returns and exchanges without a receipt. You must have some purchased proof to return your item.
Steps to Return Nike Order
- If you are a Nike member, then login to your account and after that, go to your order history. Select “View or Manage,” then select “Start Return” to return your product. You will need to use your email address and order number to access your order if you purchased as a guest.
- Select what products you want to return. Click on “Continue” after entering the return reason in the drop-down menu.
- Submit your return and we will email a printable pre-paid label to you automatically. Another option is to download the label.
- After securely attaching your printed return delivery label, pack your products for delivery. Give your return to the agent at the scheduled time and location.
Nike’s Return Policy Exemptions
- You can not return Nike By You orders to Nike stores.
- Nike.com and Nike App orders cannot be returned to Nike Partner Stores or Nike Clearance Stores.
- Returns are not accepted for items marked as non-returnable.
- Orders placed through the Nike App or on Nike.com may only be returned to authorized Nike stores located in the same country as the initial order was placed.
- Nike stores cannot refund online money transfers. The management may choose to give a gift card instead of an online money transfer.
Nike Refund Policy
- Once Nike receives your items, they will process your return and initiate a refund to the original form of payment.
- Nike will send you an email confirmation.
- It takes up to 14 days to complete your refund.
- Your refund should become available in 24 hours after we complete your return if you paid using a Nike gift card.
Nike Exchange Policy
Products can only be exchanged if you get a different size, fit, or style at the original place of purchase. The return and exchange policies of Nike-approved retail partners differ; therefore, read your invoice or the terms and conditions of the store.
Nike Return Policy FAQs
To exchange your order, simply place a new order for the item you want and return the item you already have.
It takes 10 to 14 days to complete your refund.
No, you cannot return Nike.com or Nike App orders to Nike store.
If the items are unused and unwashed, we may be able to help with a return even after 30 days.
If you purchase an item from a Nike store, you must return it to the store. Please note that store return policies may be different from those of online policies.
Within two years From the date of purchase, you are eligible to return any damaged or broken products with legitimate proof of purchase.
You cannot return worn shoes to Nike.
Nike will not accept any returns or exchanges for shoes that do not come in their original box.